Ascherl Chiropractic Sports & Wellness is OPEN for Business…
At Ascherl Chiropractic we are taking proactive steps to monitor the current events and information to prevent the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to assure you that we are following all of the CDC recommendations and guidelines. We are doing everything possible to disinfect surfaces that come in to contact with hands. If you have questions or concerns about anything related to the COVID-19, at your scheduled appointments, or your care in the office, please contact us at 515-462-4981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST PRACTICES FOR STOPPING THE SPREAD OF VIRUSES
- Regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Maintain at least a 6 foot distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with non cleaned hands
- Follow good respiratory hygiene. Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you
cough or sneeze. Dispose of the used tissue immediately and wash hands.
- Clean surfaces with disinfectant.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home and call your doctor
- If you develop a fever or have difficulty breathing, seek medical advice promptly.